These are the providers offering educational support and/or childcare for middle school students.
Parents/guardians will be able to make their preferred selections in Part 2 of the online application.
*Be sure to fill out both parts of the application. Only filling out the first part may cause a delay in processing your application.
Roanoke City Educational Support Centers
- Boys & Girls Club of Southwest VA (1st – 12th)
- 9th St. SE
- Additional Locations Possible
- Cultural Arts for Excellence (6th – 12th)
- Garden of Prayer #7 (Birth – 12 yrs.)
- Imagine Me Mentoring (4th – 8th)
- 11th St. NW
- Hoover St. NW
- Kingdom Life Ministries (3rd – 8th)
- Paradise Community Dev. Center (PK – 12)
- West End Center for Youth (K – 12th)
- YMCA of Virginia’s Blue Ridge (PreK – 6th)
- 1st Church of the Brethren
- Height’s Church
- Kirk Family YMCA
- YouthHQ @ Goodwill (6th – 12th)
Roanoke County Educational Support Centers
- Boys & Girls Club (2nd – 6th)
- YMCA (2nd – 6th)